Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Break!

  I had a great Christmas break!!! I started off the week by going to the mall with my best friends, Sarah and Tieler. We had a blast! I bought a really cute sweater dress. But it was really crowded! I got home and then I went to my other best friends house  Brylee. We also had a great time! The next day I went sledding with my other best friend Shelby. It was sooo fun. Then we went to Target with her mom because she had to return something. I was wearing moon boots and sweats! And Shelby was wearing her snow boots and basketball shorts. And we saw Sarah! People were laughing at us! Then we went back to Shelby's house and played Mexican Train with her mom! It was so fun her mom is hilarious!!!! We were the only one's home and we were being so loud!!!!! Then we went to Olive Garden. It was delicious!!!
   Christmas Eve rolled around. We went over to my Grandparents house to eat dinner and act out the nativity scene like every year. And the younger kids exchange gifts. I got 20$ worth in I-tunes gift cards! We got home and got our pajama's and ornaments. Like every year. Then we had a ginger bread making contest. I lost.
     Christmas was amazing! I got tons of clothes! New snow pants and snow boots. And a couple of x-box games!! I had an awesome Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment